Sunday, September 30, 2007

What I did this weekend: Flatbush

After enduring another hell fire week at my job, I chilled out in Flatbush, interviewed Tah Phrum Duh Bush for my marathon documentary, and took myself to see the new Resident Evil: Extinction which was awesome even though I doubt a helicopter could fly all the way from Las Vegas, Nevada to Alaska on one tank of gas, one of many things that didn't make sense. And let me ask you this: If you were infected by a zombie bite and knew you were going to become one--would you A. Tell you friends, so they could protect themselves B. Kill yourself or C. Knowingly spread the infection to your friends? Oh who cares the action was great and they played tribute to a slew of classic sci-fi/horror films like Planet of the Apes, the Birds, Alien 4, and many others. When I went to head home on the 2 train, there was an injured person and blood splattered on the platform. It looked at first like a hand had been severed but I think it was a head injury--no idea how it happened--maybe they were knifed--that seems to be common.


1 comment:

Admin said...

Tah Phrum Duh Bush!